This webinar is a session of the series Accessibility + New Normal Talks.
July 7, 2020, 12:30-13:30 EST
Organised by the Institute of Human Centered Design, Boston; in association with the Smithsonian Museum and the Theatre.
Chaired by Janice Majevski, Director, Inclusive Cultural and Education.
The webinar at a glance
- the question is viewed in the context of legal requirements and civil rights
- a strong practical perspective is developed
- 2 of 4 speakers are blind, one is a user, the other a museum professional
- a transcript and the video recording will be posted online, as will practical resources, including of products
- IHCD envisages a second webinar in Covid-19 in the future.
Report : Marcus Weisen (new tab, english).